Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Friday!


It's Friday again!

Friday can never come quickly enough! At least, that is how I felt this week, which is silly cuz this weekend is a working weekend.
  • Girls night tonight in Hout Bay - my friend Luci is house sitting a lovely place up on the hill.
  • Bartending at Newlands Rugby Stadium for the Stormers vs Crusaders game - it's gonna be a big one and a really REALLY long shift!
  • House party at the Kylemore Manor (that's the bf's house).
  • Photoshoot on Sunday - I will be at the disposal of a photographer/pilot friend's MUA friend and I've given her free reign to do what she likes to me.
This weekend we in Cape Town have a forecast of rain, rain and then rain with thundershowers... It's doing to be a wet journey to the stadium and a very cold photographic studio on Sunday. Will just have to make the best of it!

Happy Weekend where ever you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment