Friday, July 1, 2011

Blog LOVE: Bake Love Not War | Changing the world, one cupcake at a time

I just stumbled upon this blog a few weeks ago and I love love love it!

"Diné Bennett is the genius behind Bake Love Not War. By day she's a weapons engineer. True Story. But in her spare time she's also an amateur baker (duh), party planner, cupcake connoisseur, dinner party hostess and wife."

On her blog she shares her recipes and the photos of her beautiful cupcakes. Last weekend at our dinner party I said that I'd be in charge of sweets and dessert. I made her Red Velvet Cupcakes, two batches of them, because Red Velvet is Dirk's favourite.


This post is my favourite:


Basically, the quest was to make a manly cupcake. Cuz what is manly about a cupcake? Well, if you add Warhammer and Black Label Beer to the mix, its pretty damn manly. When I was in school, my guy friends played Warhammer every weekend. I used to help paint the models. Ah, good memories.

I just love this blog.

It makes me question the meaning of my life. Dramatic, I know. But I'm serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment