Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Friday, Friday...


... I made you sing that song, didn't I?

Anyway, its Friday at last and today I'm going to watch the Russian Imperial Ballet Company dance The Nutcracker! Which is awesome for 3 reasons:
  1. Its the Russian Imperial Ballet Company
  2. I get to leave work early
  3. I am watching it with 3 very special people: My Gran, my Mom and my man.


So what have you got planned for the weekend?



I have a busy-ish one this weekend:
  • Ballet at The Artscape Theater
  • Saturday, Bartending at Newlands for the Western Provence vs Griquas game. Its the first weekend of Currie Cup.
  • Richard's Birthday Party at Decodance
  • Another party after that to show face at
  • Sunday, I am going somewhere. I don't know where. All I know if I am going.

No comments:

Post a Comment