Friday, April 29, 2011

L House...

Recently, I have had the fortune of waking up in a bright Constantia room with sun streaming through the trees right outside the first floor bedroom window and onto the bed I'm sharing... I would love to wake up everyday to leaves rustling outside my window. This house must be awesome to live in...







If you have a look at all the pictures on the site you will see the pink accents. Even the little bit of pink is a little bit too much for me. But you must admire the openness of the house and how all the rooms seem to interact with the surrounding garden. The only thing that I can not appreciate in the library is all the sunlight. Its not that I don't like sunlight, its just... don't you ever want to find a dim little corner to snuggle up in? How can you do that is so much glass? But seriously, that library... Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment