Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bedroom...

... So like I said, I decided to model my idea of the bedroom since my discription of it wasn't very good and usually the best way to sell an idea is with a picture.

Ignore the ornaments and lamps etc, they're just 3D Warehouse models to give the feeling of a bedroom, rather than a bunker. I'm trying to get a manly feeling across, but in a non caveman sort of way. The floor is newly sanded and varnished parquet, thanks to the landlord. And the Panton Chair was just well, for fun. I was thinking of a Tulip Chair with arms as an option too, there are a few second hand ones around Cape Town to be picked up.

Anyway, the actual design of it is pretty low budget, the desk, shelves and bedside shelves are pretty simple to make so its mainly the cost of the material. Which could be a number of things - depending on the budget, and of course, who we know between us. New boyfriend says that he likes minimalistic and red is his favourite colour. And I know the rugs are ugly, they're just there to represent floor coverings.





No comments:

Post a Comment